The New Semi-Closed Rebreather by Mares and Revo Technology
About the Horizon
- Extended dive time
- As easy as nitrox diving
- Creates a natural diving position
- Fail-safe gas operation
- Easy to assemble and prepare
- Ready for advanced divers
- Intuitive interface • approved for nitrox mixes from 30% – 99% O2 (Maximum depth: 40m)
The Horizon is essentially to offer the recreational diver a simple and safe way of extending their bottom time using a nitrox mix.
Product Video by Mares
- Height: 54 cm
- Width: 40 cm
- Depth: 22 cm
- Unit weight: 12 kg (without regulator set)
- Complete non-deco version weight: 13.4 kg
- Complete full deco version weight: 14.8 kg
- Two (2) scrubber canisters, each containing 1 kg of CO2 absorbent that can be refilled by user
- Two (2) integrated weight pockets, each containing a maximum of 2.5 kg of weight
- Fully adjustable harness system, from XS to XXL
- Safety gag strap on mouthpiece
- 2 oxygen sensors
- Constant oxygen fraction supplied to the diver, adjustable during diving
- Reverts automatically to full nitrox breathing in case of failure
- Remaining scrubber time calculated by the dive computer
- No tools required for preparation, use, cleaning
- Maximum recommended depth using one stage cylinder as gas supply, no decompression: 30 m
- Maximum allowed depth using two stage cylinders as gas supply: 40 m
- ppO2 during use: minimum 0.22 bar, maximum 1.60 bar
- Water temperature: minimum 4°C, maximum 34°C
- Allowed nitrox mix: minimum 30%, maximum 99%
- Approved scrubber material: Sofnolime 797
- Scrubber material endurance depending on temperature and metabolic oxygen consumption: calculated by the dive computer (i.e. at 15°C or higher, with medium/high oxygen consumption, duration is > 3 h)
MAXIMUM WORK RATE CONDITIONS
- 75 RMV at 40 m, CO2 production of 3 l/min for 5 min
- Three sets of redundant electronics, each with an individual battery system
- All battery systems can be charged from one single point
- 2.8” full color, high contrast dive computer screen
- User adaptable gradient factor decompression algorithm
- HUD with clear GOOD / FAIL indication
- Approved to 40m
The family-run resort is located in a quiet location directly behind the dive center, within walking distance of the dive sites.
It offers 10 bungalows, a restaurant and a large pool integrated in a beautiful garden. All bungalows have air conditioning, hot water and Wi-Fi access. The garden is planted with lots of love and gives the resort the tropical flair to you expect in Bali.
The unique view of the volcano Agung makes it an ideal base for your holiday in Bali
It’s offers you a high quality service and is a perfect base for a relaxed and safe diving holiday in Bali.
The diving school in the Resort is characterized by individual training in small groups. The course is based on the needs of the student, and we guarantee successful courses and fun.
Since 2014 we have offered Instructor Training courses ( ITC), crossover programs or specialty seminars in the resort.
The dive center for technical diving offers you everything you need to explore the blue depths of Bali’s underwater world. There is an external area available in the diving center. Double tanks, stage tanks, soda lime and much more is available. Nitrox can be supplied in all mixes.
Since short, this area is affiliated with SSI and education mainly perform according to SSI standards. Courses up to the Extended Range are possible. With TDI we offer a second training organization and here we can offer more technical courses.
The restaurant is the focal point of the resort and we meet here before and after diving to share the dive experience with other guests. In good weather conditions you have a beautiful view of the garden and the Mount Agung, Bali’s largest volcano.
Our kitchen is open all day and offers Asian and European food. Steaks, burgers and Schnitzel are the specialties of the German chef and are very popular with guests. The women are experienced cooks of the Indonesian dishes, which is reflected in the taste. The drinks menu offers a wide range of draft beers, white beer, wines, fresh juices, various variations of coffee and many cocktails.
How the Horizon works
Horizon Dive Course
Horizon Diving NO DECO
Horizon XR Diving
The prices given are calculated for double occupancy of the bungalows and the diving courses. We charge a 15% surcharge for single bookings.
We try to fulfill the wishes of our guests as individually and flexibly as possible. If you can not find a suitable offer here, please check the Ocean Sun Dive Resort main page or write us your ideas via the contact form. We are happy to create your personal offer.
Jl. Raya Kubu Amplapura
Call us Today
+62 (0) 813 375 75 3434
+62 (0) 813 367 13 8138